Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, April 8, 2012

1,000,000☆Smile SUPER☆GiRLS Full PV


The full PV for SUPER☆GiRLS 4th single is finally out! I've been waiting a long time to see it!
Between when I posted the preview and now, the song has completely grown on me and I love it!

But what impressed me the most was my wish came true: In last part of the video  Hikari and Ruka were moved to the front!
I was a bit upset that Ami (who get's way too much attention as it is) and Rina were in the front during the whole dance while the other members were pushed to the back.
 But having Hikari and Rika doing their crazy dance in the front for a short while made me smile! It surprised me, and I hope they keep rotating the members instead of keeping the attention on only one or two people.

This is the best thing that SUPER☆GiRLS have ever released.

No comments:

Post a Comment