Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Circle Lenses by Magic Color

I bought these Circle Lenses from an online retailer for $40 per pair and they have 0 power. The brand is Magic Color, a Korean brand I believe and I got them in dark brown. :) Any other color will look weird on me, LOL. Well, they look somewhat weird in the picture (close-up shot only!) but almost natural in real life. I wore this for the first time about 2 weeks ago and yep, sorry it took me a while to post it. I've been soooo busy with my finance class. =/
Anyways, the contacts did not irritate my eyes, so thumbs up!! And yes, they made my eyes hugeeee :) I love them!!! I think we can wear Circle Lenses for fun only, and not on everyday basis. And no, I did not wear it for a long period of time. Probably for only 5 hours that night.


No comments:

Post a Comment