Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I cut my hair (kinda short) and I regret it!!!

What was I thinking? My hair was long and thick and suddenly I thought about cutting my hair slightly shorter. I actually wanted a long layered style. Well, like most girls always say, if you ask for a long layered, most likely the hair stylist/dresser will chop half of your hair off! Well, she did indeed!! :`(. I asked her not to touch the lowest part of my pair so its length won't change at all and to just trim and layer the top part only, but, oh well, she touched it! I cant do anything about it. I just had to accept it, even though I didn't like it. While she was cutting my hair, I kept on asking her, "are you touching the lowest part?", and she kept on saying no. I was like hmmmm.....kinda like I wanted to tell her to stop, but at the same time I felt bad. So when it's done, I realized my hair was way shorter than what I wanted.

I showed it to my bf and he was unhappy about it. He said girls need to have a long thick hair because that's what make them girlie, feminine, bla bla bla. Well, I admit that long hair makes me feel pretty, and short hair makes me feel grumpy. Long hair makes me want to dress up and put make up on, but shorter hair makes me feel lazy. LOL. It is just me though. I know some girls can rock short hair styles. Well, at the end, it is up to an individual..really. :) I loved my long hair. I wish I didn't get the hair cut today. =/

Anyways, below is a picture of my new short haircut (to me)  and yeah it is still straight because of the Japanese Straightening (similar to Brazilian Blow Out). And an hour later, I put on my hair extensions LOL, just because........ and no, I didn't style it. Just wanted to compare between a long hair and a short hair. :)

Oh another thing, I am back on taking this Hair Vitamin called Hair ReVive. I bought it online from VitaCost about 3-4 months ago. It helps my hair grow faster! Yeah, my hair takes forever to grow!



No comments:

Post a Comment