Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, November 14, 2010

FOTD - KAT VON D Rosary Lipstick - from Tattoo Chronicles Lipstick Set

So I went out yesterday after spending days at home doing my Finance assignments (grrr...too much writing and calculating, my brain is fried!) and I decided to wear one of the lipsticks from Kat Von D Tattoo Chronicles Lipstick set! The color is Rosary and it's actually very dark but for some reasons (maybe the flash?) it looks slightly lighter on my lips! I didn't do any drastic eye makeup as you can see in the picture below. It was just one of those nights where you just want to cruise around the town, eat and do nothing. LOL. FYI, I never wore a red lipstick before just because red makes me look older and weird! LOL. I know red is just a color but that's how I felt until yesterday! And I can say that I really like this Kat Von D lipstick. Well, what I found out yesterday: This lipstick did not dry my lips (I also fell asleep with a make up on! Ooppps! Guess I was too tired =/) and it did not leave any red mark on a straw or a cup!! YAY! So i guess I have found "the red lipstick" for me!! I can't wait to try the rest of the lipsticks later. :)

Happy Sunday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment