Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hellbent Kat Von D - Lips of The Night


I love red color in general and I think red lips are pretty and sexy, especially in autumn. Unfortunately, it's not that easy for me to find the right color that would match my skin tone. A wrong shade of red would make me look 10 years older!! Or even worse, my boyfriend would ask me to wipe it off. Ha!Ha! :) How I wish that all the red lipsticks out there would look good on me. I am tired of trying and testing, you know? I am NC 42 in MAC and if you have any suggestion, please let me know. :) FYI, I have yet to try MAC Russian Red, but for now..I am loving this Hellbent by Kat Von D. :)

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick."~ Gwyneth Paltrow


Sorry for the iPhone 4 photo, but I just have to share my excitement with you ladies! :D



X.O.X.O

No comments:

Post a Comment