Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Update on my Hair. 7 Months after Japanese Hair Straightening

If you have read this post: Japenese Hair Rebonding/Straightening, then you know what I am talking about. :) Well, my hair is pretty much straight since I had it treated back in April this year. YAY!  Except the roots of course (sigh) but that part I can always straighten it with a flat iron! :) And yes I am still using the Brazilian Blow Out shampoo and conditioner.

Here is my hair picture. It's kinda long now.:) And yes, I just colored it in dark brown since it's officially autumn! :) Los Angeles is getting cooler and I love it!


Sorry for the bad lighting, but here is the close-up picture, taken with a bathroom light and no flash. :) My new hair color.



Product used:

L' Oreal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color in Dark Brown.


I really like this product. It literally took about 10 minutes or less for the color to develop. So basically I spent about 10 minutes coloring and waiting, and another 10 minutes to wash my hair thoroughly. Total time spent: 20 minutes! :) This is so not the traditional hair color product because you don't have to wait for 45 minutes, or an hour. This product works fast! Less than 10 minutes my hair was brown and my hair is quite long and thick!

FYI, this product smells so nice and has no ammonia  (YAY because I hate the smell of ammonia) and it has Royal Jelly which gives natural vitamins to your hair. Vitamins infused hair coloring product is a must since the hair normally gets dry afterwards. And with nourishing crème colorant, the color does not drip on the floor, or on your body, or even on your ears, which is a plus!!! Because who's going to clean up if you are busy coloring your hair? Right? And if it stays longer, it will stain the skin, the carpet, the floor, etc. We don't want that. Also, I read on the box that it lasts through 28 shampoos, which I dont mind since I like changing my hair color often. :)

Anyways, I am very glad that I saw this product at Target yesterday. With 2 bottles, I got to color my hair and my extensions. ;) And it cost about $9.99 per pack/bottle.

My verdict? I will definitely repurchase!! I highly recommend this one!

Have a great weekend everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment