Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, October 1, 2010

I finally bought MAC Venomous Villains!!

Yep,  I got MAC Venomous Villains! YAAYYYY! I was so busy lately that I did not get a chance to go shopping at all. So finally yesterday, I headed to Bloomingdale's, and played with the whole Venomous Villains sets. They had everything. Nothing was sold out. Unfortunately, I was only attracted to these two items, Innocence, Beware! lipstick and Darkly My Dear blush from Cruella De Vil set. Why?? Because I love, love, love, nude colors!! :) The rest of the sets (Evil Queen, Maleficent, and Dr. Facilier) are in darker shades, and I don't think they are for me. To be honest, I am just scared of colors that are too bright or too dark. LOL :)


Here is the blush and the liptick!



No comments:

Post a Comment