Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 06 — Anything Hello Kitty!

Hi Ladies,

I should have made a post about this yesterday; however, I was so busy with other things that by the time I got home, I was already super tired! Oh well. Anyway, Day 6 post is about Hello Kitty. Though I love Hello Kitty character, I really don't own anything at the moment that's worth a picture, other than what my dear BF gave me last year which I had already talked about in my special Christmas Tree post. :) Nonetheless, I am still posting some Hello Kitty stuff that I would like to get soon!



Hello Kitty Bling Mirror
encrusted with crystals (which I hope from Swarovski!)
Courtesy: Sephora.com





Hello Kitty Solid Perfume Necklace
which I find soooooo cute!!



Courtesy: Sephora.com


Well, that's all. I had tons of Hello Kitty products such as pencil, pen, my Sidekick phone cover, but those items are quite old now so I won't take pictures. :) Ha! Ha!


XoXo,

♥♥ Rinz

No comments:

Post a Comment