Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I am done with school and I am out shopping & Celebrating!

Hello Ladies!

Happy Oscar Day!! :) I can finally say I am done with school for good. Well, not for good, but till I start my Masters' Program. So, I am back to blogging and I can't wait to check out what I have missed all these weeks!! But before I do that, I would like to post some pictures of few items that I saw at Sephora yesterday. I am thinking about getting these makeup items; however, I would like to hear your opinion about them first. If you guys have tried them, please share your opinion! I would love to hear them. :D


Item 1:


                                          Orgasm Iluminator by NARS.

Why I want this?

I like the "glowy look" and this product will help me to achieve that or I can simply use it to highlight my cheekbones. 

I don't think it is available online anymore, so I have to buy it from the store. The one that is available online is part of the "Forever Yours Eye, Lip & Illuminator Set".




Item 2:

Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder by Guerlain

Why I want this?

It's a highlighter and a bronzer in one! It is not in a liquid form, so it will be easier to carry around. Just take a brush, dip, and sweep it across your face!


Item 3:


De SLick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray by Urban Decay

Why I want this?


I have an oily skin, and my makeup normally goes away in 2 hours or so. Unless I have a good primer, a good foundation, or base on, what ever I put on will melt, FAST! I think having a great makeup setting spray is a must.


                                                              Item4:


Lip Glaze by Stila in Berry (middle)

Why I want this?

I love, love, love this Berry color! The color is pearly mauve, and I think it is so pretty. Besides, it really goes with my tanned skin. FYI, I am NC 42 in MAC, so if you guys have a natural tanned skin, I'd suggest you get this color. The mauve color is not that intense, so it's wearable. :)


Item 5:

Long Wear Lip Liner by Stila in Aspring (far left)

Why I want this?

This goes with everything! I love the natural lip look, so I am thinking of getting this color. This Aspiring is basically a neutral beige color similar to Spice by MAC. I had a Spice before, so I want to try a new brand this time.


Item 6:
Velvet Eyeshadow by Benefit Cosmetics
From Second Left: Dandy Brandy (Copper) and Where's the Smoke (Pewter)

Why I want this?

I love these copper and pewter colors, and I think they made a great combo for smokey eye look. Also, I found that a copper color will make brown eyes "pop". When ever I do a copper liner, my eyes will sparkle, so hey, this color is a must have for me.


So, what do you guys think? Should I add more stuff in my Sephora basket? Let me know! Happy Sunday!!

P.S - I still need to finish my 30 days challenge. I know I've failed, but I need to do it!  :)


X.O.X.O
♥♥ Rinz


No comments:

Post a Comment