Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

5 Night Dream Vacation for 2 to Barbuda!

Hello Ladies,

Happy Wednesday. I've been away for a week, and I missed blogging and reading posts a lot! I thought I wanted to start later in the evening with a personal review on my latest purchase; however, I just received something exciting in the e-mail that I would like to share with all of you! :)


Well, I received an e-mail from Debra at LuckyChic.com about this amazing opportunity to win 5 Star Lighthouse Bay resort 5 Night Dream Vacation for 2 to Barbuda.

This is what Debra says in her email:

Lucky Chic is offering a vacation package opportunity for two to Lighthouse Bay Barbuda, on a private island off of Barbuda, which sits next to the island of Antigua. This 5-star resort has all the amenities for a dream getaway for two and includes all meals and beverages. Don't Miss out on this opportunity girls!
It ends tomorrow evening!




Experience a once-in-a-lifetime escape to Lighthouse Bay Barbuda, on a private island off of Barbuda, which sits next to the island of Antigua. This 5-star resort has all the amenities for a dream getaway for two and includes all meals & beverages. All rooms are suites. Package includes helicopter ride from airport in Antigua to this private island sanctuary! This spectacular, uber-luxe resort - is one of the Carribean's best secrets - Lighthouse Bay was featured in Vanity Fair Magazine and referred to as "quite possibly the greatest gift to mankind: a virgin stretch of incredible beachfront."

Please note: Portions of the proceeds from this Special Event will be donated to the Lili Claire Foundation.

For more Details, please go to:




What people say:

http://www.webteacher.ws/2011/03/17/with-luckychic-youre-thrilled-or-youre-screwed/

http://www.talkreviews.com/luckychic.com

Hmmm.. mostly mix reviews...almost like gambling...hmmmm..I am just gonna bid for fun I guess..I wont put too much chips on it! LOL


My Review:

I wanted to test it out and purchased $12 Lucky Chips and lost them all on this:

https://luckychic.com/auctions/view/24935

And I wont be bidding  anymore because I'd get addicted LOL.
 The girl (winner) is lucky to have won Sephora Giftcards worth $50 each, besides this H&M giftcard! I checked her profile LOL ;)

PS -  1 Chip will increase a $0.10 on a bid; but you need $6 to buy 10 chips. Unless you have lots of money to keep on bidding, or free time (you gotta sit in front of your computer, and wait till the bid timer ends with your name as the last bidder in order to win the bid) and hope that one chip will get you the prize, I'd suggest stay away, or you will get addicted! And no, you won't get back the chips you used to bid on the item!


X.O.X.O

No comments:

Post a Comment