Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Haul of The Day: Illamasqua Foundation (Pictures & Review)

Happy Sunday everyone!

I can't believe a week has passed by since my last post. Geez, I've been busy with personal and work issues, sorry. Anyway, I just bought some new products, and I am going to share my experience with you guys. :)

Yesterday, I bought these some amazing stuff from Sephora. I was actually eyeing them for quite a while, but I stopped myself from buying any cosmetic product because I have tons of MAC sitting inside my bathroom drawer. Well, it was my BF who said, "Get them and get it over with if you want them so bad". LOL. I am so thankful to have a BF who is very supportive. In many occassions, he had helped me picked my dresses, and my lipsticks. Ha! Ha! :)

This is one of the products that I have tried:


Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in RF 240


Color Swatch on my NC 42 Skin

You can find the color selection at Sephora.com


What this foundation does:

Lock away your inhibitions and bring your confidence to the fore. Touted by professional makeup artists, Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation provides maximum, long-lasting coverage without feeling or looking heavy. It blends easily and hides problem areas perfectly. Create your canvas and then paint your work of art.
 
My verdict:
I absolutely agree that this Illamasqua Foundation provides a long lasting coverage without feeling or looking heavy. It also covers dark circles like a great concealer, which is a plus. The only thing that bothers me a bit is the color selection. It only has about 9 colors to choose from. I am NC 42 in MAC, and I can't find my exact shade. Bummer! I should be in between RF240 (for deep olive skin with golden undertones) and RF210 (for medium skin with neutral undertones) since I have a medium golden/yellow undertone. RF210 is lighter than my skin color, but I tried it anyway, and of course it made me look pasty/ashy! Blaeh! One thing I hate to see is the color of my face is lighter than my neck! Some girls I know don't mind it, but I sure do! The RF240 color is darker than my overall complexion, but I don't mind it at all. (See above pic). I'd rather look tanned than pasty. LOL. All I have to do is blend it well, and set it with a powder than is a shade lighter, and voila, I am good to go! It does stay for a whole day, and does not cause any breakout. I will definitely repurchase. Oh another thing, IT HAS NO SPF, which is awesome for photography. ;)


I am going to post about others sometimes this week since I have not yet tried them.

Till then!

X.O.X.O

Rinz

No comments:

Post a Comment