Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, March 13, 2011

MAC False Lashes Review and Photos!

Alright ladies, I have finally gave this MAC Mascara a try! I was sticking to my YSL "Faux Cils"
for so long, and I refused to try any other brand; however, the name "false lashes" drew me to this mascara. I am not sure if any of you have tried this product by MAC, but I am going to share my experience. First of all, this mascara is huge. LOL. I don't really like the shape, and how it looks. I don't know..it's not as "smooth" as other mascaras, but hey, it's not that important as long as the product is great. Right? Like I mentioned earlier, I bought this mascara because of these 2 words: "False Lashes". So I thought to myself, maybe it would work wonder.. just like YSL, only with a better price.

So, hmmmmm...I am quite disappointed to tell you the truth. Well check out the pictures below, and you my lovelies..be the judge! Sorry, the lighting is bad, but you can still see the lashes. :)


MAC FALSE LASHES
I am not liking the packaging much. 



Without mascara: My lashes are short!


Bad lighting at the club. Sorry, but you can still see the lashes! With 3 applications.



My Favorite Mascara,ever! YSL Faux Cils. 


My conclusion: I should never buy a mascara based on its name! ;) Well, at least I tried MAC False Lashes. 


X.O.X.O

♥♥ Rinz

No comments:

Post a Comment