Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, April 29, 2011

I think The Duchess of Cambridge looked amazingly beautiful!

Growing up in a country that is a part of British monarchy made me look forward to this royal wedding since I was 14. Yep, 14. I knew everything about Prince William Arthur Phillip Louis. I was emotional when I heard about Princess Diana's tragic death. I did a huge presentation about her life during my history class. Well, time sure has passed by and I am no longer that little kid anymore but, I surely do have lots of interest in the lives of the Royal Families, still! I haven't slept at all because I was waiting for the Wedding of the Century! I thought Kate Middleton looked stunning. I love her wedding dress by Alexander McQueen. I love, love, love the lace and the clean train of the dress, and her clean makeup. Breathtaking! I normally see black smokey eyes/club scene makeup on most brides in Los Angeles, and I thought wow, it's way too much for a wedding. I mean, a bride should look beautiful with less makeup. A bride should look like her everyday self, but only better! Just my two cents.

Anyways, here are some of my favorite shots, taken from AP. Have a great Friday, everyyone!









No comments:

Post a Comment