Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, April 4, 2011

Get Sinfulicious! It's yummy!

Hello Ladies,

I was away for a 3-Day mini-vacation last week in Palm Spring, California. It was lots of fun even though it was so hot during the day. I did a lot of shopping of course, and during my shopping spree at night, I saw this one pretty boutique that specializes in skincare/bodycare products. Maybe the yummy scents from the boutique that drew me in, or perhaps its pretty pink and white design, who knew! :) My friends and I were greeted by this lovely associate, Jenna, who demonstrated how the scrub, body oil and lotion were made or mixed together, and also let us tried the products first before we decided to buy some. So, we scrubbed our hands with this pink exfoliating salt which smelled wonderful by the way, and before we could rinse our hands, Jenna sprayed this scented oil to lock in the moisture. Few seconds later, our hands were softer and smoother. And oh, the scent lingered till the very next day by the way. Since we were amazed by the result, and of course by the amazing scent as well, we then decided to buy some. It was actually hard for me to decide on the scents because there were too many of them, so I went ahead and asked Jenna to make me the same one like the one we tried earlier. I think it was a mixture of mango, papaya and another fruit, but I forgot what it was. Ha!Ha! So Jenna mixed everything right in front of us from scratch!  It was indeed amazing to watch (I recorded this!). Basically the bath and body products were made from natural ingredients, and everything were made on the spot upon order, except other stuff like bath bombs, and facial moisturizer.

Anyway, here are the pictures from the store, and you guys can check them out at sinfuliciousbodycare.com. They carry a lot of products for head to toe! If you are visiting Palm Spring, don't forget to stop by at the store!


Selection of Scents


Bath Bombs


Salt




Bottles / Packaging








Candles, Moisturizers, Lip Balms


Moisturizers and soaps


MY GOODIES!


Salt Scrub and Oil




Salt Scrub




X.O.X.O
♥♥ Rinz


No comments:

Post a Comment