Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, April 17, 2011

World Most Beautiful Woman......

Have you guys checked out the latest People magazine? I just bought it today, and I am happy to see Jennifer Lopez graces the cover! I have always been a big fan of hers since "Love Don't Cost A Thing" day, and I always thought she was beautiful. Now, she actually looks better than ever. One thing that never goes away is her signature bronzey/glow and her "au naturale" makeup look. I remember she had Scott Barnes as her personal makeup artist for years, but I am not sure about it now. Well, it doesn't really matter whether it's Scott Barnes, or some other unknown Makeup Artist, because Jennifer Lopez looks beautiful every week on American Idol without having tons of makeup on. And oh, her outfit each week is to die for, and I love, love, love looking at those amazing legs of hers!


J.LO on Scott Barnes About Face:


PS: Scott Barnes, I love your Bento Box collections!



 This week People Magazine:









Tracy Anderson's Method. I personally had tried this, and it was super hard to do! But the result is amazing! Look at those abs!



What we all could learn..... though most of us know this stuff already.......



That's all for today ladies!!

Have a great Sunday!

X.O.X.O
Rinz

No comments:

Post a Comment