Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Haul - Part One (Picture Heavy!)

Hello everyone,

Here are some goodies that I got for myself. :) Not much because I have wrapped the rest (all for me) and placed them under the Christmas tree. LOL. I am thinking of visiting the mall again tomorrow, but I will only buy stuff that I really need this time. Ha! Ha! If you guys any suggestion of essential items, please let me know.:) Maybe there are things that are on sale, but I forgot to buy!

Anyways, here are the goodies!!






.....and inside MAC shopping bag: MAC Viva Glam V and Freckletone.




 Kiehls' Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser. Good Stuff! My first tube!




Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Thing. I love the scent!! Very feminine.



...and some Sephora stuff of course.:)




I got Urban Decay Travel Kit. I will post a FOTD look using these 2 items later. 





Korress Face Primer. I accumulated enough points to receive this. So far I love the primer. It keeps my makeup fresh all day.



I also got the Nars Lipstain/Lipgloss Duo!!! They were on sale for $10 each. Thanks Kali for the info, or else, I wouldn't even know about it. :) There's a DKNY Delicious Roll-On perfume. And oh, the Anthony Logistic Anti Aging starter kit  is for my BF. He's been complaining about his tiny lines lately. LOL. There, I got him that!



 Nars Lipstain/Lipgloss Duo in Orgasm/Hustler and Moon Fleet/ Indian Red. Pretty!




Some sweaters of course!



And T-Shirts from Aeropostale. Well, I don't own a nice T-shirt, believe it or not. I've been wearing everything else except the T, for over 5 years!! These are my first Ts in a long time. :)


So that's all for now. Let me know if there's some other stuff that I should try!

♥♥ Rinz 

No comments:

Post a Comment