This is my 2010 Christmas Wishlist. I think everyone has one right now, and I am very excited to share mine with you guys, and who knows, "Santa" might even read this list! ;) It could happen. :) LOL. To make it easy for that special someone, I put all kind of stuff in my list, not just cosmetics items. I could go on and on with the list, but in reality, I would like to have a few items only.
So here they are:
1) Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation. Like the brand mantra, "Make-up For Your Alter Ego", I might need this for "Jazz". :)
2) Urban Decay The Black Palette : A provocative palette of six black-based eyeshadows and one 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. Did you read "provocative"? Ha ha! I NEED this palette since I love black eyeshadow! I can't wait to try this especially the Barracuda (a black with silver sparkly shift). I might buy one for myself.
4) Beauty In A Box: NARS Junkie. I think we all know that this kit is one of the MUST HAVE kits! I love Laguna and Orgasm together. I will only buy this just because of these two; however, the rest of the items look great, especially the lip gloss.
5) VERA WANG Princess Eau de Toilette.
Created for the playful, unpredictable, independent woman who treats every day like an event and adventure. Does this sound familiar?;) I must have this! I'll buy it myself. I tried it once and it smells wonderful!
6) .....and now some jewelries :) I love Tiffany! My mom once said to me, a woman is not complete without her precious jewelries, so I added some of these.:) I love the uniqueness of each of these items. If I were to wear one of these, LOVE, would be the reason.
7) Tory Burch Steffy Hobo - I want a black handbag! This one is simple, sophisticated and chic. :)