Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Christmas Wishlist :)

Hello my lovely ladies!!


This is my 2010 Christmas Wishlist. I think everyone has one right now, and I am very excited to share mine with you guys, and who knows, "Santa" might even read this list! ;) It could happen. :) LOL. To make it easy for that special someone, I put all kind of stuff in my list, not just cosmetics items. I could go on and on with the list, but in reality, I would like to have a few items only.


So here they are:


1) Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation. Like the brand mantra, "Make-up For Your Alter Ego", I might need this for "Jazz". :)






2) Urban Decay The Black Palette : A provocative palette of six black-based eyeshadows and one 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. Did you read "provocative"? Ha ha! I NEED this palette since I love black eyeshadow! I can't wait to try this especially the Barracuda (a black with silver sparkly shift). I might buy one for myself.




3) Tarina Tarantino : Mini Gem Glossette. I am attracted to the packaging and colors. Very pretty! :)






4) Beauty In A Box: NARS Junkie. I think we all know that this kit is one of the MUST HAVE kits! I love Laguna and Orgasm together. I will only buy this just because of these two; however, the rest of the items look great, especially the lip gloss.






5) VERA WANG Princess Eau de Toilette
Created for the playful, unpredictable, independent woman who treats every day like an event and adventure. Does this sound familiar?;) I must have this! I'll buy it myself. I tried it once and it smells wonderful!





6) .....and now some jewelries :)  I love Tiffany! My mom once said to me, a woman is not complete without her precious jewelries, so I added some of these.:) I love the uniqueness of each of these items. If I were to wear one of these, LOVE, would be the reason.













7) Tory Burch Steffy Hobo - I want a black handbag! This one is simple, sophisticated and chic. :)





 

8) Last but not least, since I am a makeup junkie after all, a SEPHORA GIFT CARD will make me sooooo happy!!:)

So, that's it! I don't really wish for anything other than a perfect health, but since I was asked to make a Christmas Wishlist, I had to pick something and those are the only things I could think of! :)

So what's your Christmas Wishlist ladies? :)

♥♥ Rinz




No comments:

Post a Comment