Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Review: Urban Decay 24/7 Zero Eyeliner and Skyscraper Mascara

Hi Everyone! :)

I hope you guys had a great Christmas holiday! New year is around the corner, and I bet everyone can't wait to party!! :) I know I'll be heading somewhere to dance , dance, dance!

Anyway back to the topic, I would like to talk about Urban Decay 24/7 Zero Eyeliner and SkyScraper Mascara. I got them before Christmas actually (picture below), and finally I got a chance to try them out! :)

In my opinion, both of these items are wonderful and amazing. Zero stays on for over 8 hours! It does not smudge at all. YAY! I have an oily skin and no eyeliner stays put  unless I put a great primer on. I have 3 favorites: NYX, Urban Decay Primer Potion and Too Faced Shadow Insurance. So, without using any of these primers, Zero stayed on from 7.30 a.m. to 6.00 pm. Awesome! I am happy with Urban Decay Zero eyeliner. Skyscraper mascara is not that bad either. It does a wonderful job at lifting and curling my lashes. However, YSL Faux Cil is still my favorite but I don't mind repurchase any of these 2 items.






Zero eyeliner but without Skyscraper mascara:



I changed the color of the eyeshadows, and I had Zero eyeliner and Skyscraper Multi Benefit Mascara:





 And of course if I want to hit the town, I prefer my Sherani Lashes and MAC Fluidline for more drama!



♥♥ Rinz

No comments:

Post a Comment