Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, December 6, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!!

I just finished decorating our Christmas tree!!!! Now I can't wait to wrap all the gifts and place them under this lovely tree. :) And here are the pictures. Sorry, but I had to crop the background out because the area was a bit messy with boxes and plastic. Gotta clean it up in a bit!


Here it is! A medium size tree with a singing Santa underneath it:)











 ....and my first beanie babies, Kookie (my BF gave me this) sitting on Santa's lap.LOL.:)


...and this is my latest beanie babies, the HELLO KITTY. I love Hello Kitty!! I think it's so cute. :) And because of that my BF just had to put it there, on the tree. :)
 

OK, now I gotta write my Christmas wish list, though I know I will only give it to one person since I don't really care much about receiving gifts. It's all about the festive spirit, and families coming together! :)

I hope to see some posts about Christmas trees from you guys pretty soon!

Good Night!


♥♥ Rinz

No comments:

Post a Comment