Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, December 13, 2010

Tag! Products Currently Using

An enjoyable tag from LynSire!

Face

Cleanser: Kiehl's "Rare Earth" Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Toner/lotion: Not into it.If you have any suggestion, let me know?
Cream/moisturizer: Korres Anti Aging. I dont want any lines LOL
Facial mask: Looking to buy one!
Exfoliator: Anyone knows of a good one?
Face make-up remover: Pond's Cold Cream
Eye make-up remover: Maybelline
  Body
Shower gels/soaps: Neutrogena Rainbath
Body lotions/creams: Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion. Good stuff!
Body exfoliator: Exfoliating loofah!
Hand cream:  Most of them are from Victoria's Secret. I dont know which one I am wearing right now.
Lip balm or lip treatment: Burt's Bees Beeswax
Perfume: YSL Parisienne!

"The essence of a woman who is incredibly free—she is not from Paris, but Paris adopts her"  :)

Deodorant:Secret!

Hair
Shampoo: Redken
Conditioner: Brazilian Blowout! My favorite!!!!
Mask: Mayo and Coconut Oil! LOL. It works! :)

Make-up
Primer: Smashbox
Foundation: MAC StudioFix
Concealer: The Balm
Powder: Mac Mineralized
Blush: Mac Darkly My Dear from Venomous Villains collection.
Bronzer: Mac Refined Golden
Lipstick: Blankety!
Lipgloss: Mac Lipglass C-Thru
Eyeshadow: I have MAC 15 Palette, and it depends on my mood but today I am wearing Freshwater:)
Eyeliner: MAC Smolder and Engraved
Eyeshadow primer: NYX Primer. Cheap but works! My eyeshadow stays for over 8 hours!
Eyelash curler: Shu Uemura
Mascara: YSL Faux Cils

There!! 

I tag all my ladies!!!!! =D

I would love to hear about the products you are currently using!

♥♥ Rinz 

No comments:

Post a Comment