Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Adjustments

Adjustments
I will be doing adjustments to the look of the blog ,the look could possibly change several times ,so please be aware of  this. There is things that I want to fix ,add and adjust and to do so I will need to make complete changes to the site.
The layout may change several times until I can fix the issues at hand.


The site will not be offline at anytime unless I mess up,lol

I am sorry for any disruptions in advance ,however there is no other way to fix the problems that have suddenly developed .

Update
I still need to do some more minor adjustments to the look of the site and add a few new features . I will do them a little at a time ,to not create disruptions to your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment