Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

No Magical Radio ,AKBINGO Report

No Magical Radio ,AKBINGO Report

Sorry to keep you waiting for these , I got a chance to see AKBINGO! It turned out to be a good episode so I decided to share it. By the way over at that daily motion location you can find a bunch of AKB,SKE,NMB television broadcasts ,so if there Is something that I am not posting often enough ,try there .I don`t always have time to be home and watch every idols television events ,so I can tell you about them.

As you already know about the background of these series ,here are the episodes

SKE48 no Magical Radio




This week -The Ring , The Visitor, Maid Cafe,


SKE48のマジカル・ラジオ 111206 第9話 1 by tennis800v


SKE48のマジカル・ラジオ 111206 第9話 2 by tennis800v

AKBINGO


AKB vs. SKE

AKBINGO 111207 バトルバーガーショップ 1 by tennis800v


AKBINGO 111207 バトルバーガーショップ 2 by tennis800v

No comments:

Post a Comment