Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, December 2, 2011

Site News ,Staff Notes


A few announcements that I need to tell you about


Site News
Well based on some mail ,it seems that the block style I had before allowed readers to find new posts or recently new posts easier and you know what ,I miss the blocks also, lol.

That layout had errors that I could keep fixed ,so I am going to look into a similar block style layout or a way to make the recent  featured posts  easier to find without having to scroll the entire front page .


Staff Notes
 With the rapid growth of the Indies Idols , Major Idols and even non Idol JPop the  genre has grown to the point that Pure Idol Heart is now actively  looking for more writers to join us .

No comments:

Post a Comment