Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, January 23, 2012

Message board Update

Message board Update

After reading the comments and many thanks to everyone who took the time to respond and share their feelings, I have made a decision.
Pure Idol Heart is going to add  a message board to go along with the blog .I got an idea of which service I want to use.

Now I want to make sure that we set it up to the way readers and members feel comfortable with, so here is your chance to throw out ideas for categories.
Now because the writing staff of PIH is small and we need more writers, it may be hard for the staff to be message board moderators as well, so if you have experience being a message board moderator and would like to join the staff as part of the message board management team, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment