Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blog Award

Thank you so much Toni for this Versatile Blogger Award! I really appreciate it. :) You are one of the nicest ladies I've come across through blogging and I really enjoy reading your blog.


Well, the rules are still the rules, which are:

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award


2. Share 7 things about yourself


3. Pass it along to 7 beauty blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy


4. Leave your recipient a note, telling them about the award


So, the 7 facts about myself: :)))))

1. Just like Toni, I am so anal! I want to always be sure things go smoothly as I want them to. It's almost OCD!! LOL.

2. I love POLKA DOTS!!! I think polka dots print is sooo cute!

3. My favorite color is TEAL! I know I will look my absolute best if the dress I wear is in Teal color. It goes with my tanned skin. :)

4. The last time I had my hair short like a boy was back in junior high. My dad forced me to cut my hair because I took so long to get ready. LOL. I still loved my dad though. Since then, I never cut my hair short ever again. It's my security blanket!

5. I am allergic to chocolate. Not because it would give me acne, but because I would get a cronic stomach problem, and then later I would puke! Yikes!! I can never eat more than a bite.

6. My favorite flowers are white roses. Red is nice and beautiful, but white roses are exquisite!

7. I love heels. Heels are sexy. :) I have a bunch of high heels, but only 2 flats and one sneakers. LOL.


Alrighty, now this is the hardest part. Every single girl on my list is sooo important to me .....but I can only choose 7. Well, they are:

1. Jolene

2. Mimi 

3. Marie

4. JluvBirdie

5. Sriya

6. Kali

7. Courtney


Thank you! :)

♥♥ Rinz

No comments:

Post a Comment