THANK THE PERSON THAT GAVE YOU THE AWARD
LIST 7 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
NAME THE BLOGS YOU'D LIKE TO AWARD
Another 7 things about myself.:)
1) I went to a grooming class at the age of 17! Ha! Ha! Ha! It was sooo much fun. Learned the proper way to drink, eat, walk, talk, pose, etc, etc, etc. LOL. Funny stuff, i am telling you.
2) My parents encouraged my sisters and I to pursue dancing. I started when I was 5, but I quit early. We had somewhat professional trainings, but as I said, it wasnt for me. However, my youngest who is now 21, still doing it for fun while attending college. I am proud to say I still got a rhythm in me though I stopped early. LOL.
3) I never owned a Barbie. My first and only toy was a brown teddy bear. I was a tomboy. My dad bought me soccer balls, piano, keyboard, and sneakers!!!!!! All my babies pictures were either kicking the ball or eating ice creams. Oh my god. LOL.
4) My first heels were my mom's first date high heels! Those were killer heels, from the 60s. Platform, 5 inches! I looked great, at least that's what I thought! I used it to practice my catwalk LMAO. I was 12, yup!
5) My first lipstick was from Revlon. At the age of 16, I thought that was the coolest brand ever!
6) My first blot powder was from Cover Girl. Yup! Thanks to NIkki Tyler and her amazing smile. I was 14!
7) I was a big fan of 'N Sync, Backstreet Boys, Take That, Ant and Dec, and any boy band group back in the 90s. So dont laugh now. :P
Now I am about to pass this to 7 lovely ladies, that I hope they will blog about 7 facts that they find interesting about themselves. :)
**Toni - http://kookyheteromorphic.blogspot.com/
**Heather - http://primpandgiggle.blogspot.com/
**Courtney - http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com
**Marti - http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com
**Twinn - http://twinn-love.blogspot.com/
**Christine - http://christineiversen.blogspot.com