Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Golden Globe Winner's dress. What do you guys think?

Hello my lovelies,

I was MIA for days because my internet connection wasn't working. Something went wrong with the wiring and the Time Warner technician had to come twice to fix it =/. Finally got my internet up and running again last night, I thought I wanted to post something but I had to catch up with my school assignment. Now I am free again! Yay!

Anyways, I just finished watching Golden Globe Award. I liked the results especially the Best Picture. Social Network movie was amazing! Congratulation also to Natalie Portman for winning her first Golden Globe award. And of course when it comes to award ceremonies, we will be talking about the gorgeous dresses and gowns, right? :) On this Golden Globe award, there were only some dresses that I thought were really gorgeous, and the rest were simply okay...hmmmm. Natalie Portman looked gorgeous though, especially now that she's pregnant. She was glowing, pretty in pink, but I was not crazy about the red rose on her chest!! The whole dress, hair and makeup are lovely,but that bright red rose is soo distracting! What do you guys think?


Image Courtesy: MSNBC

♥♥ Rinz



Rinz

No comments:

Post a Comment