Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

FOTD with Bare Minerals Shimmer and Shine

Hello Ladies!

This is my first FOTD of the week! I recently got this kit from my boyfriend's brother's wife, Mel (Thanks Mel), and I can say I am quite impressed with the colors! At first I thought the colors were too sheer for me, but once I tried them on, I fell in love with all of them!




The Kit has: Clear Radiance all over face color, Pink Petal Blush, Eyeshadow: Flicker, High Shine Gold Medal, Shimmer, High Shine Vapor, Lipgloss: With a Twist, Sprinkels, Intense Black eyeliner and a dual brush.


Here is the 'sheer look' I did earlier (kinda lazy look LOL):



using only these colors:


From left to right: Clear Radiance, Pink Petal blush; Flicker, High Shine Gold Medal, Shimmer eye colors and With a Twist Lipgloss.
..........

and now I am about to go out....so I intensified the eye look a little!



Happy Tuesday everyone!
And oh, I was told that besides Sephora.com, you can get this kit from http://apothica.com/ as well. :)

XOXO,
♥♥ Rinz

No comments:

Post a Comment