Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nails Of The Day: NYX Jungle and Review

Hello lovelies!!

Happy Saturday!!! I hope you guys are having enjoyable weekend so far. Today, I just changed my nail polish to a new color that I just bought. I really wanted a rich emerald color and I thought this NYX was almost close to it. Almost. However, it looks more blue, than green. Teal? =/ A bit dissapointed, but it's ok. I will still be looking for that emerald color. I saw one from Chanel in the magazine, but I forgot its name. Maybe Sephora by OPI has one? Anyone knows?? Here is the list. If you guys know some brand out there that has pure emerald color, please comment below. Anyways, NYX nail polist does not dissapoint me at all. Even though it's cheap ( paid about $4.50), the color comes out opaque, clean, and smooth. The brush is not flimsy at all. SO YAY for NYX Nail polish. I think I am going to buy more colors from this brand.

Anyways, here are the pictures of NYX Jungle.


No Flash:



With Flash:


Well, that's it for now. I am about to do 30 days challenge starting tomorrow, I think it's gonna be fun!! Besides, I need to take a break from all these assignments a bit. :)

XOXO,


♥♥ Rinz

No comments:

Post a Comment