Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, January 1, 2011

MAC purchase and Makeup Look for NYE

I bought these few items from MAC just for NYE celebration. :) I love every single product and I give 10/10 on each of them.


From left to right: Smolder eyeliner, Lipgelee in Bubble Lounge, Eyeshadow in Knight Divine and Special Reserve Highlight Powder in Chez Chez Lamé.

Review:

Special Reserve Highlight Powder in Chez Chez Lamé from Cham Pale collection:
This highlight powder gave me the sheen and the glow that I wanted. YAY! I used it as a highlight for my cheeks and forehead (see picture below). The best thing is that this product does not have glitter in it. It's not that I don't like glitter; I just wasn't looking to be glittery for the night. Even for my dress, I opted a black bandage type kind of dress. :). And yes, most girls in the club were wearing glittery shadows, and sequin dresses. It's new year's eve after all!

Lipgelee in Bubble Lounge from Cham Pale collection: 
I am amazed that I never tried a lipgelee product before! This is better than a lipglass in my opinion because it doesn't feel sticky at all. :) A+! Bubble Lounge is somewhat pinkish+bronze with metallic finish. It also has shimmer in it. Well, I am sure it's quite popular because it is already sold out on Maccosmetics.com, and I was lucky to find it at a local store. Will definitely repurchase!

The rest of the products:

MAC Smolder eye liner: It is a must have for those who love the blackest black eyeliner. 

MAC Knight Divine eye shadow: The color is so pretty. It's a gunmetal color with veluxe pearl finish. For my FOTD below, I used it as all over color and Carbon on the outer corner. 

Well, I hope everyone had a great NYE celebration. :) I sure did. Will post some pictures later. :)
And oh, I also would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and I hope this 2011 will bring much happiness and success to all of you ladies. XOXO.



♥♥ Rinz

No comments:

Post a Comment