Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Have You Guys Tried Remington T Studio Curling Wand?





I am actually wondering how many of you have tried this Remington T Studio Pearl Ceramic Styling Wand, and if you guys loved it or not. I bought one last week after reading great reviews on Target website. I include the link there and if you see the reviews, it actually has 57 five-stars ratings! Amazing!!! That's what I initially thought before I purchased this cute pink wand. Oh yes, the price was $29.99 and I got the big wand so I can create wavy, soft curls. 

Description of the Product:
  • Barrel Size: 1.5", 1"
  • Features: High Heat, Temperature Indicator, 30-Sec. Heat Up, Multiple Heat Settings, Automatic Shut-Off, Swivel Cord, LED Indicator Light
  • Material: Plastic, Ceramic
  • Heat Maximum: 410 degrees
  • Power Source: Electric
  • Includes: Heat Glove
  • Warranty Description: 4 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty


Review:

I seriously don't know if it's me or the product, but I don't think Remington T Studio Styling Wand works for me. I am not that picky when it comes to beauty tools as long as they work fine and give beautiful results. I tried an hour or so to curl my hair with this curling wand, but the curl didn't happen. LOL. Well, I finally gave up, just put a dress on and went to my friend's wedding. Well, to be honest, my hair was quite wavy, but not as wavy/curly as I would have liked. I would love to show you guys pictures of my hair from different angles, but I didn't take a lot of pictures that day. However, I have this one and only picture that shows my wavy hair a bit close up... 





Unfortunately, I didn't really like the result. So I went back to Target yesterday and returned this stuff. I am still looking for that magic curling wand that can transform my hair from blah to wow! If you have any suggestion, please let me know!




Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment