Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, November 7, 2011

Pink Lips are sexy! I finally realized it!

Hello lovelies! Sorry for being M.I.A. I was literally busy with personal matters, and work. But this won't happen again, I promise. I have managed to do a little schedule for myself so I will have time for everything and anything! I hope I didn't miss a lot...but I know I have tons of reading to do. ^_~

Alright...lets get back to blogging! :) I am sure some of you have tried MAC Girl About Town. It's a vibrant fuchsia color that complements any skin tone. I have seen it a lot on celebrities such as Katy Perry and Rihanna, and the color looks beautiful on them. Well, to be honest, at first I thought the color was quite scary. Ha! Ha! I bought it almost 2 months ago, but I let it sit in my drawer because I thought Girl About Town was too bright for me. I was afraid I couldn't pull it off. Then 2 nights ago, I had to attend a friend's birthday party and I wanted to wear something different than my everyday nude color lipstick. So, I finally gave this lipstick a try..... and you know what? I am totally in love with the color!! I think the color is perfect!!! Bright and beautiful! ^_^


MAC Girl About Town

Isn't the color gorgeous?!



 And this is me at a friend's birthday party, with a simple winged-out eyeliner and a Girl About Town on my lips!

 
Sorry for the Asian V Sign ^_~


Overall, I think MAC Girl About Town is just vibrant, beautiful, and playful. I should have never let it sit in my vanity drawer for months! LOL. I am planning to buy more pink lipsticks after this!


X.O.X.O
Rinz


No comments:

Post a Comment