Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

[Blog Pickup] Dorothy Little Happy - 21 June 2011

Did anyone watch Dorothy Little Happy Operation Happy last night? Sad case for me, cos I was working, and yeah I tuned in but I cannot bring the video up cos my colleagues are walkin' around and I cannot really put it up on my screen in full view so I kept it in the background and listened to it like a bloody radio. So this week's Operation Happy was DLH talking about themselves and they brought in the DLH back dancers as guests to talk about themselves. But it was a half-fulfilling experience.

Once in a while I'd switch the browser to the front to catch a glimpse of it and alt-tab it to the background when someone walks by. Freakin' frustrating. I was like going "come on, bitch... do you really have to make your business calls with the cordless phone while standing behind my chair?!". Story of my life. But I bet some of you know how it's like.

What's worse? I just found out Ustream changed their streaming codes, so I cannot download it and watch it offline later like I used to. They're smart, they just made URL sniffing that much harder. So I'm gonna get my tools out and research this one.

So yesterday's blog... Kana's druidic weather forecast came through and she plugs the Operation Happy show with her bunny persona, Mimori is going really random, Koumi shows off her turtle, Ruuna is still unfazed from eating cheesy pastries in the morning, and Mari in her usual cute self talks about the rain.


☆Announcement and me☆
Posted by: KANA
21 June 2011, 10:20 p.m.


First up, announcement about tomorrow!
From 8:00 p.m., Dorothy Little Happy's Operation Happy!
Broadcasting via Ustream★



Click here to watch

Please watch, okay? (^-^)v





And once again, good evening
I am Usagi-tan



I took a bath today!
So excited!


Feels so good!
Like I'm going to fall asleep!

Of course, after bath...


... shaved ice!
Delicious!


Good night!



*Sloppy Blog*
Posted by: MIMORI
21 June 2011, 10:15 p.m.


Mimori here(。・ε・。)ノ

I think today the rainy season has come(°°;)!!!!
Feels damp right now (´`)
I wish the rainy season would end sooner★

And today, I got my first mosquito bite (*´д`;) (laughs)

I hoping it doesn't leave a mark. (`・ω・´)

Sloppy blogging today huh?w

Sleepy, going to bed now [guudo]

Good night (*´`)zzZ



☆Turtle☆
Posted by: KOUMI
21 June 2011, 7:59 p.m.

Good evening!
It's Koumi(*^o^*)

Today my umbrella really excelled itself [ame]
Good that I got to use my newly bought umbrella(^^)♪

Ah!
This what I made last night
Turtle Nanoblock Completed ~ [onpu][appu][appu]

Tadaa!



Finished in about 10 minutes \(^o^)/

Yay! [niji]

Will add more to the collection, looking forward to it! (´・ω・`)

Bye!



Opening Today - Narcissist Junior School★
Posted by: RUUNA
21 June 2011, 4:20 p.m.

Good evening!!!!

It's Ruuna★

Today, I got soaking wet while going home [aseru][aseru]

I'll be bringing my raincoat tomorrow !!!!


Yesterday, I had cheese cake in the morning, still I did not get upset stomach Σ(゜д゜;)

And yesterday again I had snacks with cheese cake [raburabu]

Seems like cheese cake doesn't give me upset stomach...?

Well, let's leave that aside for now [paa]

Tadaa! [kirakira][kirakira]

The 3 of us!!!!! We are students of Narcissist Junior School [choki][dokidoki]

Kana-chan -> Class Rep [kirakira]
Ko-min -> Secretary [memo]
Ruuna -> Delegator...

By the way, it is the Class Rep who set up these positions!!!!!

The Class Rep also named the school!!!!!

The reason is, in class we only look at the mirror, not the blackboard! [kirakira][kirakira]


That's why we are in Narcissist Junior School!!!!!

We are looking for people to enrol (laughs) [choki]

That's all!!! This announcment has been presented by Delegator Ruuna [dokidoki]




★Rain za-za- ♪
Posted by: MARI
21 June 2011, 3:54 p.m.



Konnichi-wanwan
Photo with Ru-chan
It's Mari ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

It was raining just now!
Was a little surprised
because the rain was so sudden and strong! (∩´∀`∩)☆

Is everyone okay? Got caught in the rain too? (*´д`)?

Mari brought an umbrella so I'm okay *

Eh?
Was blogging at home, and saw that the skies have cleared!!

Temperamental weather <- (laughs) Everyone, now that the rain has stopped lookout for puddles. Okay? (★´∀`)ノ Bye☆Mari



No comments:

Post a Comment