Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nail of The Day: Confetti in Fashionista & Review



So what do you think??
The color is bright pink and I think it is very pretty for summer time.I love it! The name itself is quite fancy - Fashionista. :)

What do I think about this brand?
It is not expensive. I paid $3.50 for this polish at CVS. At first, I thought the quality would match the price, but I was completely wrong! The polish is somewhat smooth, and it dries quite fast. However, the texture is very thick (I like it runny!), and I still need about 2-3 coats for each nail. Other than that, I have no complaint. $3.50 is a steal, don't you think? Definitely worth buying.

What are your favorite nail colors at the moment? Brand and name please...I would like to check them out. :)

X.O.X.O
Rinz

No comments:

Post a Comment