Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, June 20, 2011

Nail of The Day and Random Pictures

Milani Nail Lacquer Neon in Fresh Teal



This color is gorgeous! My first time buying MILANI Nail Lacquer and I have to say I am very impressed with the quality of this brand. It's even better than my OPI nail polish. I only used one coat here (picture above). The color is very opaque and the polish itself is very smooth. I didn't get any "air bubbles" at all. Seriously, I love this better than OPI, but that's just my opinion. I bought this for $7.99 at CVS, and I believe that's more expensive than the website which is only $4.99.  For more info, visit www.milanicosmetics.com.


And...I  would like to share some randoms pictures from yesterday :)


This one of course was taken from underneath the pier!


The view.....at 2.00 P.M.


I had to have some Fish N Chips since I was at the beach. It was delicious!


Then...I needed a dessert. I love Pinkberry..so I bought myself the Original with tons of chocolate toppings!Yummy! :)


My Favorite Pair of Sunglasses.

Since it was practically sunny, I had my sunglasses on while roaming around the 3rd Street Promenade. And I don't want under eye wrinkles, of course! I love this sunglasses a LOT. Though I have many pairs, I always go back to this 2005 Chanel. :) Love the color, love the shape. People buy name brands for reasons and one of them is quality. I abused this one a lot, but it is still in great condition. It was $450 back then. Kimora Lee has one and I got mine because of her! Yes, I used to watch her show. LOL :) Well, at the end, it's worth the money.


....And of course, I can't escape the Sephora store so I got myself some little thing :) I'll do a review of this foundation soon!



My final purchase is this one - a neck massage wrap from Brookstone. I need some good neck rub so why not?




Well, I hope everyone had a great Father's Day Weekend.  

X.O.X.O

Rinz


No comments:

Post a Comment