Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stillglamorus Cosmetics

I was browsing Youtube just for fun the other day and I came across this one video by StillGlamorus. I kinda like the colors that the guru was using in her video so I ordered them.:)

Well, after a week and a half waiting, I finally received the package. I haven't tried the products yet, but I did the swatches and loved the colors. I will do the reviews later, I promise! I need to wear them for a long period of time before I could say something, you know? Right now, just a picture. :) I am actually quite excited! This is an indie brand, no label on the products (not yet I guess?), but it's O.K. I like to support them all! :)

StillGlamorus: Eyeliner in Mythology and Lipstick in True Love.

That's it. Just a teaser for now!

X.O.X.O

Rinz

No comments:

Post a Comment