Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

StillGlamorus Mythology Eyeliner and True Love Lipstick




As promised in my previous post, here are some simple looks I did with StillGlamorus Mythology eyeliner. :)

StillGlamorus Mythology Eyeliner (Flash/bathroom lighting)


StillGlamorus Mythology Eyeliner (Without Flash-Natural Lighting)

Well, I am in love with the color. It's bronzey and sparkly, and it gives that natural smokey-eye that is not overdone. Don't get me wrong-- I love the killer, over the top smokey-eye look, but if I want to go the beach during the day, I wouldn't want to roam around with "black-out" eyes. At night, maybe. :)

Well, just so you know, besides Mythology, I also used MAC Soft Brown in the crease and along the lower lash line with lots of mascara. However, in the first picture, I rimmed (tightline and waterline) my eyes with MAC Smolder for more intense look. I love the contrast between the bronze and the black colors. Very pretty! Now the most important question is: How long this one stays on my super oily lids? Quite a while! Possibly about 6 hours, then I got to touch up! So yes, this StillGlamorus Mythology is definitely a keeper. Love the color and its performance.


StillGlamorus True Love Lipstick

And this is the lipstick from the same brand called True Love. I really love the natural/nude lips, so this lipstick is a must have! It's a cream lipstick so it last longer on my lips. Yay!

Now the price....hmmm. The lipstick costs me $10.00 and the eyeliner is $9.00. Shipping is about $5, I believe, or maybe less depending on how many items you buy.

Are they expensive for an Indie brand? Well, it also depends on what you think is expensive. I personally think they are affordable. These products are not stamped with "StillGlamorus" brand (yet). Maybe because they are still brand new company? I am not sure, but I don't mind it. I know I love "designer brands cosmetics" and Sephora stuff (who doesnt?) because of their qualities and names (Ahem!), but you know, these Indie brand products have exceeded my expectations. I am quite happy with the purchase and will definitely be buying some more later.

Well, that's all for now. If you guys are interested to learn more about the brand, you guys can check this link out: http://stillglamorus.com/


X.O.X.O
Rinz

No comments:

Post a Comment