Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

MAX Pure Pink Circle Lenses by G&G

Circle lenses have been my favorite since I first tried them last year. I normally like the natural colors so they blend better with my brown eyes, but this time I want to go a bit funky with vibrant colors. ^_~. So I decided to purchase pink lenses from PinkyParadise since pink lenses are quite popular now. I got MAX Pure Pink by G&G, and here is the description:


Item details
Weight: 0 kg, 100 grams
Stock: Stock available
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 42%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

Upon received:

MAX Pure Pink Lenses by G&G


Before I go on with my FOTD with these pink circle lenses, let me just review a bit on PinkyParadise.com.

The customer service is excellent. I got my package less than two weeks. Unfortunately, one of the lenses was damaged. Yup, sad. I can't blame the company since I don't think they even knew about it.




The lens was damaged from inside the bottle. I was quite upset because I wanted to use them right away. So I contacted the customer service and Joseph responded to my e-mail in a timely manner. All he needed was the picture of the damaged lens and for me to fill out a complaint/return form. I did just that, and he processed my complaint and sent out a new bottle of MAX Pure Pink lens like days after. I even received an email from him with an international tracking number and I received the package less than 2 weeks. So the customer service is excellent!

This MAX Pure Pink was worth the wait. The color is so pretty, very subtle pink and not too crazy. I love them. I think they blend pretty well with my brown eyes. The diameter is only 14.5 mm but they are huge! I wonder what 18 MM would look on me. Ha!Ha! Anyways, here are some FOTD with G&G Max Pure Pink Lenses. 



MAX Pure Pink Close Up












I have another pair of circle lenses that are up for review anytime soon. I can't wait to try them! Till then. Happy Wednesday everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment