Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, September 9, 2011

Party Dresses Anyone?

I finally had a chance to take look at Ideeli website this morning. Yay! I have been a member for so long, but never bothered to look at their site. I really didn't know they carried fabulous items until I opened their email this morning and saw this brand, Tadashi Shoji, which is one of my favorite brands. And to be honest, I normally buy from HauteLook since I have its app on my phone and it's easier to shop that way. It is also can be very dangerous since I tend to click Purchase all the time! ;-)

Anyways, I noticed that Ideeli has finally made an iPhone app. Ohhh nooo! Hahah! Well, I can't help it but to have it installed on my phone. ;) And today, for the first time I really spent hours looking at their sales items. The clothes and shoes are all gorgeous ! You guys should check them out before the sales end or the items get sold out.

Here are some of the items I was thinking of getting this morning.



From Tadashi Shoji, one of my favorite brands.










I love this Grecian dress with sequins. It's beautiful and glamorous! Price $179 from $448. Not bad :)




I was also loving the dresses from this line, Eliza J:












I really love this lace dress. Something that I would wear at a formal gathering. It is sophisticated and feminine. Guess how much this dress cost? $79 from $148.








This dress is quite simple, but I really love it. It's perfect for a dinner date with friends and relatives, especially when you tend to over indulge yourself, you know?  ;) The tummy area is quite roomy! Price? $69.00 from $128.00




Then there's Basix. Never heard of it before but I love the dress.



A combination of silver and black can be quite stunning! Price? $129 from $195.





And these 2 are by Matty M:


This sequin shrug is so adorable and the price isnt that bad. It's $39 from $88.



This tube sequin dress is only $50 from $168. I think this dress is super cute!



And of course I am a shoe lover and had to look at these pairs!



Charles by Charles David. $59 from $110.






Chinese Laundry $36 from $99.




Bebe. $60 from $130.





PS: Ideeli also has Harajuku Lovers bags! It's not my favorite brand, but I find their items quite pretty!



So, if you haven't yet checked this site yet, I suggest you guys go visit now :) www.ideeli.com.

I am about to purchase something....and I hope I don't break my bank. Hahah!


X.O.X.O





Kindly Reminder:
Have you guys entered my Apothica Giveaway?



No comments:

Post a Comment