Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SKE48 Land National TV Show




SKE48 Land National TV Show

Starting in October SKE48 will join their sisters AKB48 and NMB48 with a television show on NTV giving the network four 48 related programs.

SKE48`s new program is called "SKE48 no Magical Radio” and will feature double Matsui [Jurina & Rena] along with Takayanagi Akane as hosts in what is being described as a variety show within a drama.

"SKE48 no Magical Radio” concept is the following.

Takayanagi  is a radio host of a fictional Nagoya station ,who suddenly finds herself having to bring in a co-host in a bid for higher ratings .Jurina will play a former child actress who is forced to be Akane`s new co-host  .Rena is the hard charging program director .

Other cast members include Audrey’s Wakabayashi Masayasu as the radio station's scriptwriter and famed actor Sato Jiro as station producer.

The remaining members of SKE48 will serve as assistant directors; program sponsors company executives and other related celebrity characters.

Now I know your about to say Gaki this sounds more like a drama then a pie in the face idol game show . Ah, here is the beauty of this concept. There is no script; the members have to ad-lib the entire show based on some very basic role-play instructions.

Cast comments

Jurina- “Being one of the younger girls in the group, I think there are a lot of similarities between my real self and my role. Through this show, I want people to feel like, ‘Ah~ so that’s the kind of girl Jurina really is!’

Akane-“I was surprised that it seems to be more like a regular drama than I imagined. There is a lot of pressure, but also a lot of joy, since it always has been my dream to become an actress. I’d like to show you my real personality as well as a new side of Takayanagi.”

Rena-“There’s going to be three main characters, but the other members are also going to appear on the show. I think it is a wonderful show, because even fans of regular dramas will be able to enjoy it. I have never tried ad-libbing before, but I hope we will be able to fill the show it lots of fun content. I can’t wait to start the recording!”

The show will debut on Oct 11 at 1:59 am JST, before settling in on Tuesdays at 1:29am JST

No comments:

Post a Comment