Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blog Awards !

Hi Everyone!

I just changed my blog design and layout! Yay!! Lots of pink :) I might want to do some other changes as well but one thing at a time I guess... I also have missed a lot of blog posts during the process so I am going to make up for it! I need a bit of time to catch up, but for now, I am going to start with this Blog Award post since I received some blog awards from fellow bloggers last week (while I was busy), and I would like to thank them for that by doing this special post! :)


 First award came from: Arianne Cruz, and Jessica.
This is truly my first One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you ladies. 
 




Second award (They came together!) came from Sammi.
Thank you for this Inspiration Award!




Rules: which I am gonna do since it's quite fun!
  • Name your favourite color: Teal is my color. Then purple.
  • Name your favourite song: Dont have any =P I listen to all top 40. LOL.
  • Name your favourite dessert: Tropical fruits. I am an island girl, bring anything tropical!
  • What is pissing you off?: Not at the moment.
  • When you’re upset, you?: Stay quiet and not talking.
  • Your favourite pet: Cats and dogs! BUT they have to be long haired, fluffy and small!
  • Black or White?: Dress? LBD. Electronic? WHITE hahah I am an Apple fan!
  • Your biggest fear is…: Not having money.. =/ Yeah everyone is scared of that!
  • Your best feature is…: My legs! I have long legs and I'm quite tall.
  • Everyday attitude:  Peaceeeeee with a V sign ;)
  • What is perfection?: By rechecking the stuff again and again. I am a bit OCD.
  • Guilty pleasure: Pinkberry. OMG that stuff is yummy!



 Third Award came from Sammi again! :)




Thanks so much ladies for the awards and support. Now I am tagging everyone who follows and read my blog. Seriously, it's hard to tag 7 people when I think you guys deserves it since you all do have some cool blogs!! :) Well yeah, that's all for now. Happy Blogging!!!


PS: Do I need to add some more stuff on my blog ?? I am thinking to add on more design! Hahah!


No comments:

Post a Comment