Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Love Mint Color Nail Polish!! My NOTD


I've been wearing only mint color nail polish lately. :) I think the shade is so pretty and perfect for summer. Last week alone I bought 5 different brands that have mint in their collections. Why? Because every brand is different. Not all mint colors are the same. Some are dark, some are pastel, and some are soft. Well, I am super happy. I can't wait to try the second bottle.

And as for this one, I am wearing :

Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Xtreme Strength + Shine
in Mint Sorbet.




Price:
$2.89. Cheap! I bought it from CVS.

Do I like it?:
Yes, a lot. My nails are stronger and harder than usual which is a plus. I can easily open a can of soda with my nail! I love the formula a lot and now I am planning to get some other colors like The Real Teal and Lacey Lilac. You can see the whole collection here.

Are you guys wearing mint too??

X.O.X.O
Rinz

No comments:

Post a Comment