Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, July 22, 2011

This Week Purchase :)

Happy Friday to All!

Just a quick post today because I want to share my internet shopping haul with you guys.
So this week, I received these two interesting items in the mail and I am super excited to start using them! :)


Solia Flat Iron


I bought this flat iron from Folica.com last Monday and it arrived in the mail today! The shipping was quite fast! This Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron is one of the Top 10 Flat Irons listed on the website and it is based on thousands of consumer reviews, the latest technologies and years of testing.

By the way, FOLICA is having sales right now and it will end tonight at midnight. I bought mine for less than the original price. Of course I got it on sale (still on sale as of now!), and plus I used a discount code for an additional $25 off. :) I was so happy. So hurry up and check them out if you are looking for a new flat iron!  

Here is the link to see the top 10 Flat Irons: FOLICA. If you are buying one, just don't forget to apply the code listed on the website for an additional $25 off.



Sigma F50 Duo Fibre Brush


I have heard a lot of raves about this one particular brush. I have never used a stipple brush before to apply my foundation and with all the great reviews Sigma received, I can't help myself but to order one. JUST ONE. I haven't used or bought any brush from Sigma before so this was my first purchase. If I like it, I'll be buying some other stuff. I am not sure if I could compare this to MAC 187 Duo Fibre brush since MAC is an extremely well established brand and well known for their qualities. Besides, I have yet to try MAC 187 before I could even say anything. There is also a big difference in price. Sigma F50 Duo Fibre is only $16 to compare to MAC 187 that cost $42 per piece. Big difference. But then again, at the end it is all about quality. I have yet to use this Sigma brush before I could rave or rant about it. But hey, if you are on a budget and looking for makeup brushes, you know where to go!

That' all for now. Reviews to follow.

Have a great awesome Friday night everyone!


X.O.X.O



No comments:

Post a Comment