Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, July 15, 2011

MAC Fluidline Gel Liner vs. Sephora Waterproof Smokey Cream Liner.

I love wearing eyeliner, and I have been wearing it since my early teenage years. Most of my eyeliners are pencils but, I prefer to use a gel liner when I want that dramatic intense look.

Gel and pencils eyeliners are so different so for someone who loves eyeliners, she has to try everything there is in the market. I have MAC Fluidline (which of course every girl I know has it), and Sephora gel liner that I bought not too long ago and quite frankly I don't see any difference at all. I have been using MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack for years and I just want to give another brand a shot you know. I thought this Sephora brand would be a great replacement.Of course it's cheaper too.

And just so you know, I went from Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink ($21) to MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack ($15) to Sephora Waterproof Smokey Cream Liner in Must Have ($10). Am I downgrading? Not really. I just love trying different brands. At the end of the day, if I liked something, I'd keep it! Just like a relationship. :)



 MAC Fluidline Blacktrack (left) and Sephora Must Have (right)



                                        What I look for in a gel liner:                                   
  • Silky/Soft Finish
  • Water Resistant 
  • Long Wearing
  • Does not smear
  • Smudge-Proof 
  • Matte Black 
  • Intense Color
  • Not overpriced! And not cheap either!

Based on my experience, MAC Fluidline and Sephora Waterproof Smokey Cream Liner (wow long name!) are about the same except the "smudge-proof" part. MAC IS smudge-proof while Sephora is not. With $5 more, you can get that with MAC. However, Sephora gel liner is so long wearing that it stays on my eyelid from 8 a.m until 12 midnight. I am happy with both even though Sephora is NOT smudge-proof. But hey, as long as I don't rub my eyes with my fingers, that eyeliner will still be there until I remove it. But if you are the type that rub your eyes constantly or want some kind of assurance, I suggest you get MAC Fluidline. :)




Well, this is me wearing Sephora Cream Liner in Must Have. I took this picture for my InstaGram album about 2 days ago? I didn't wear anything else except Sephora Must Have.

PS:- If you have an InstaGram app., add me up! :) User Name: msRinz



So MAC Fluidline or Sephora Cream Liner? 
Well, the choice is yours darling! 
I don't really care as long as it stays!

X.O.X.O


No comments:

Post a Comment