Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Haul: Beauty Products


Happy Saturday ladies! I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend. :)

Today, I am quite lazy. I would like to do some reviews, but I think I am going to start with this haul post first. I bought these few items yesterday and I can't wait to try them!


From left to right:

1) Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber. Clarifies and renews skin. Price: $3.99 at CVS.

I like the fact that it is made with natural, botanical ingredients. The last time I tried this brand was years ago. This brand is hard to find that's why when I saw this at the CVS, I wouldn't want to miss it. Grabbed and paid. I will try it today and will talk more about it later. :)


2) Lancôme GALATÉE CONFORT Comforting Milky Creme Cleanser. Price: $30.00 at Macys.

"Emolliently-rich and milky creme cleanser gently melts away makeup and impurities. The instantly comforting formula contains honey and sweet almond extracts to condition and leave skin feeling clean, silky-soft and soothed. Rinse or tissue off. Dermatologist-tested for safety."

I like the fact that it is a creme cleanser that can be used to wipe off my makeup. I normally use my facial wash and it doesn't do a good job at cleaning my face. I'll be trying this today.


3) Accents lashes by Ardell. Price: $4.09 at CVS.

It's summer and I don't need full on lashes. :) Accent is enough to enhance my eyes.



I would like to know if this would help erasing a fine line on my forehead. I frown way too much! Ha!Ha!


5) Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipglass by MAC.  Price: $14.50 at Macy's.

I just have to have this! I 've been looking for nude lip gloss forever.  Review and swatch to follow. Please note I am NC 42 in MAC and have a natural red lips. Will see how this will look on me.


6) Powder FX Mineral Powder Foundation. Price: $35 at Sephora.

I need a quick fix every morning so I think this one is perfect. I haven't tried it yet. I will do a complete review later. I got mine in Deep Mocha, which I think is darker than my skin color, but since it is summer, I am fine with it.


7) Sinful Colors Professional in Mint Apple. Price: $2.99 at CVS.

I'll see how professional it is. It comes out sheer and not that opaque when I tested it, but I bought it anyways since I love mint color for summer. I'll do NOTD later. :)


I guess that's all for now. Off to visit your blog! Hope to see some haul posts. :)

X.O.X.O

Rinz

No comments:

Post a Comment