Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, July 29, 2011

ViVi August Summer Edition : NAIL POLISH COLLECTION

I've been reading ViVi magazine for quite a while now and I have to say the magazine is amazing! It's full of colors and very lively! Not to mention, the playful, cute and pretty ViVi models on every ad! The whole magazine is in Japanese, a language that I am not familiar with, but it still doesn't stop me from looking through every single page. And if I need help understanding something, I'll ask my sister. She reads and writes a basic Japanese. ^_~

So I bought this August issue from one of the stores in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles just because the beautiful Namie Amuro is on the cover. I love, love, love her! She looks amazing here.

ViVi August 2011

There are a lot of interesting pictures / articles inside this month's edition. Summer styles, hair, makeup, and nails!! This is my favorite page by the way, and of course I have to share it with you girls! ^_^

PS: This page is not mine. I had to find it online since I haven't hooked up a scanner to my iMAC yet. I need to find a compatible driver. ~_~



Anyways, when I saw this page, I realized that I don't have any Bohemian color at all. I have a lot of pinks, mints and nudes, but nothing in jewel tones or even yellow or green so if you have some suggestions on what to buy please let me know. I am crazy about nail polish lately. 



And since it is a hot, hot summer, I have changed my nail color from mint to nude. I've been wearing mint for quite sometimes now and it's about time to take a break from it. 


 My nude/pastel collection:



Not a lot, and the colors are almost similar so I am thinking of getting new ones especially a nude peachy color.  ^_^  Can't wait to hit the mall!

PS: Did you notice, my emoticons are different than usual? ; )  

Happy Friday everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment