Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beauty Products from Asian Beauty Store....

This is a continuance of my previous post: I Heart Japanese and Korean Beauty Product.


The pictures of the products I bought.....




Dolly Wink Pencil Eyeliner
Price: $14.50






Skinlite Make-up Cleansing Tissues
Price: $2.50







 Darkness Lashes
Price: $4.50 each


I can't wait to try this! I have heard a lot of raves about Darkness Lashes. The styles are so adorable.





 Korean Facial Mask 
Charcoal, White, Seaweed, Green Tea, Coenzyme, Cucumber, Collagen, Royal Jelly
 Price: 12 for $10 (sales)
 
I have tried one of the masks and it was great. I have sensitive skin and I did not get any irritation from from this brand.





That's all for now. Off to read some blogs!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment