Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Recap: FOTN + OOTN. Fun Times at a Friend's Birthday Party

Last Saturday, I spent my evening with an amazing group of girls in Santa Monica celebrating a friend's birthday. I have a hectic schedule and haven't been out much so I took advantage of this event to relax a bit and enjoy the company of great people. Anyways, here are some pictures that I would like to share which include my FOTN and OOTD.:)


FOTD from the party:
 This was taken with an Iphone 4. Yes, my hair color is getting lighter, but in this picture I am pretty sure it is due to the lighting. :) My hair was nice and "pouffy" here until 3 hours later. I sure need a better hair spray!




With my good friend Amy:
She looks amazing in that lace dress. I opted a yellow dress from Bebe but I wore a high waisted scrunch skirt over it since the dress was quite short.
The skirt is from Forever 21 by the way and I love how it hugs my body! There's another version from Free People as well. 


Free People High Waisted Scrunch Skirt



Our heels. Amy is on the left. Mine is strappy ^_^




The birthday girl Michelle... sitting in the middle of two good friends and looking gorgeous as always! 
She celebrated her birthday at The Penthouse Lounge, Santa Monica with 30 guests and she picked up the tab. It was very generous of her to provide us a VIP spot, lots of drinks and cakes! :) Thank you Michelle! We had a great time!



Amy and I at the beach. This was taken around 2 am!


I guess that's all for now. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

PS: BB Cream review is coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment