Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, August 19, 2011

My first purchase - Jewelmint. (Pictures Heavy)

My Jewelmint package finally arrived yesterday. Yay! This is my first Jewelmint piece by the way. I signed up about 2 months ago, but I never really wanted to buy anything until I saw this pretty necklace on a model who had a short dress on, the kind that I would normally wear. That's it. That's what got me. The presentation of the necklace.



The Packaging:






Oh, let me show you the result of the quiz I took:


It's somewhat true. The right dresses with the right accessories ARE so important to me. 





Well, here is the piece I bought. 
 

Here to Eternity Set:

I really love the wording!








And this is how it looks on me!


I love, love, love this necklace! Super cute!



So, am I satisfied with the purchase? Let me just put it this way. With only $29.99 per piece, it's not bad at all. I have no complaint. The quality is way better than those accessories sold at H&M, Forever 21, Wet Seals, Bebe or Arden B. Of course Jewelmint pieces are not made of gold or silver like Tifanny's so don't expect a high end quality. For fashion accessory, I'd say this is among the best I've seen. Unique design and high quality. 


And for those who don't know what Jewelmint is, let me just explain a bit...
Jewelmint is like a jewelry club founded by Kate Bosworth and stylist Cher Coulter. The designs are unique and you won't find them anywhere else. Well, I hope not! :)
The membership fee is only $29.99 per month. That will get you one piece of jewelry. Shipping and handling included. The most important thing is that you are not obligated to get something from your showroom every month.  If you don't like anything, simply skip that month (before 5th of every month) so your credit card won't be charged. Simple!
 If you want to know more, I suggest you visit its official website at http://www.jewelmint.com/


 I will be doing some OOTD with this piece soon!

Disclaimer: I bought this piece with my own money and am not affiliated with the company. My opinion is honest, as always.


Have a great Friday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment