Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Random: Pictures from People Magazine - Kim's wedding

I took these pictures for you bloggers - I know some of you are Kim Kardashian's fans. :) Sorry, pictures are a bit dark. I blamed my iPhone for that ;) Hopefully someone will scan the magazine later. In a meantime, enjoy the pictures!








Some of the guests..I don't know most of them except Ryan Seacrest and Eva Longoria from Desperate Housewife.
















Overall, I like her makeup look. Very light. She did not have that thick foundation or heavy smokey eye makeup which is good. A wedding is the day where every woman should look like herself, only 1000000 times better - in my opinion. I read from somewhere that she copied Catherine Windsor's makeup look. Who cares really because from the pictures, she looks 5 years younger and fresh! That's all that matters. It makes me think that "less is more". ;) But still, I wont throw away my Smolder eye liner or Black Tied eyeshadow hahaha! But I think towards the end of the night, when she changed dresses, she added more eye makeup. Well, that's it from the magazine.

Have a great Friday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment